Thursday, January 15, 2009

Zac efron on my feet feet feet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Arent they so cuteee? I just love them. So i wore my cowboy boots TWICE this week, theyre so damn cute! i think cowboy boots can only go good with flannels, what do you think? Anyhoo, i wore my babe's hoodiee two days ago and i kept a tally going of how many people asked me about it. I was dying, it had his last name going across the back and they were like what is bodon, is that a type of clothing? I was like uhm dummyyy, its my BF, my bfrand, my boyfriends last name!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anyyyhoo, last night jonathan came over!<3 I love his midweeeeek trips to me. We spoooned, i love spooning with him. He's so perfecttt. i lubbs him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Btdubbbb, guess who is going to marlborooo prom? Me, dashh right.

No comments:

Post a Comment